As of September 6, 2020 the Exclusive Pool Use and Unified Community League Access Program will be suspended for the remainder of 2020, as per the City of Edmonton.
- Community League Members still have the opportunity to use the Community League Wellness Program. This Program allows access to those facilities that are open, at any time. The Wellness Program includes:
- Annual Membership – 20% discount on Adult, Family, Child, and Youth/Senior Annual Memberships
- Multi Admission Pass* – 15% discount on our already discounted multi admission pass (5+ visits)
- Continuous Monthly Membership – 20% discount off an on-going monthly membership using our convenient Pre-Authorized Debit Program.
These discounted memberships can be acquired by presenting your valid Edmonton community league membership card at any one of the City of Edmonton’s sports and fitness facilities. Community league members who purchase one of the options will be issued a photo access card to be swiped at each admission.
* Applies to new purchases only. Please visit the City of Edmonton’s Activities, Parks & Recreation website to see what facilities have opened.