Membership enhances and supports your community. Membership funds (along with other fundraising activities and grants) enable Aspen Gardens Community League to offer various Aspen-based programs and social events throughout the year. Programs and events that help develop and foster a sense of community spirit and make Aspen Gardens an even better place to live.
- Special community-led events including winter festival, spring fling, green shack, paint nite, big bin event, and $100 for Block Parties
- Reduced rates to City of Edmonton recreational facilities through the Community League Wellness Program which offers the following discounts:
20% discount on Adult, Family, Child, and Youth/Senior Annual Memberships.
Multi Admission Pass*
15% discount on already discounted multi admission pass (5+ visits) *Applies to new purchases only.
Continuous Monthly Membership
20% discount on an on-going monthly membership.
- Access to 3 outdoor rinks
- Free Skating on any outdoor community league rinks across the city
- Monthly newsletters
- NEW & improved discounts at the following local retailers:
**NEW** 10% at REP Physio for Therapeutic Massage (60, 45 & 30 Minute Durations)
5% at Petrolia Liquor Store
10% at Square One Coffee
10% at Blue Sky Dogs
10% at Stone & Wheel Pizza
10% at Roma Pizza & Donair
10% at Anava Esthetics Studio
Good Stock Restuarant & Catering
Membership Fees are $40 and include all of the benefits listed above, in addition to supporting your community.
How to Purchase a Membership
- On-line at https://efcl.org/membership/ (Note: There is a $5 administrative fee. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.)
- In-person at any AGCL event
- At any Servus Credit Union
- Email the AGCL Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org