Membership enhances and supports your community. Membership funds (along with other fundraising activities and grants) enable Aspen Gardens Community League to offer various Aspen-based programs and social events throughout the year. Programs and events that help develop and foster a sense of community spirit and make Aspen Gardens an even better place to live.
- 15% DISCOUNT on multi-admission passes to City of Edmonton recreation centres
- 20% DISCOUNT on annual passes to City of Edmonton recreation centres (previously this was 10%!)
- Access to 3 outdoor rinks
- Community swim times @ confed pool.
- Special community led events including winter festival, spring fling, green shack, paint nite
- Monthly newsletters
- NEW & improved discounts at the following local retailers:
5% at Petrolia Liquor Store
10% at Square One Coffee
10% at Blue Sky Dogs
10% at Stone & Wheel Pizza
10% at Roma Pizza & Donair
10% at Anava Esthetics Studio
No GST at Westbrook Drycleaners
Good Stock Restuarant & Catering
**2018 soccer parents: Take a route now and forgo soccer duties in the spring!
The 2017/2018 Membership Fees are $40 and include all of the benefits listed above, in addition to supporting your community.
How to Purchase a Membership
Please contact Gabriella at email@example.com
Online Membership Payment
Online purchases of memberships are now available online through the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL) website. You will be required to have Paypal account and be subject to a user fee.